Manipal University's only UNofficial forum for the students by the students!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The ALL NEW Manipal The Talk.Net is here! www.manipalthetalk.net Smile

Share | 

Fashion Show by MAFIA @ Food Court

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaurav_prakash
Admin

PostSubject: Fashion Show by MAFIA @ Food Court    Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am

The food court of MIT looked unusually crowded today around 6pm. Few girls dressed like the way we have never seen before, few guys in formals from tip to toe, numerous spectators, all eagerly waiting for the start of the most modern and glamorous event of the PRE-REVELS , THE FASHION SHOW, organised by THE MUSIC AND FINE ARTS CLUB (MAFIA) of MIT.

There were 3 teams each comprising of 20 students (13 participants, 5 back stage helpers, 1 emcee and 1 for sound mixing). The teams had students from MIT, MIC, MIM etc. Each team had a time limit of 6 mins to show off their talent.

The event started off with the team SPLIT LEAF followed by BURNING ICE and GLAM & GLITZ. The show displayed by each team was absolutely stunning and was acknowledged by the crowd with huge applauds and screams!

The event got over by 7pm and the results were out immediately. The teams SPLIT LEAF and GLAM & GLITZ got selected to perform in the REVELS, and BURNING ICE has been kept as a standby.

Surely the FASHION SHOW 2011 in the REVELS is gonna be one breathtaking event similar to all the other events organised by the MIGHTY MAFIA!

_
-The Talk.net on Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manipal.the-talk.net

Fashion Show by MAFIA @ Food Court
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1