1) Prove that band width and intensities in case of double slit interference is constant
2) Explain d theory of newton rings and why do u get circular fringes? arrive at an expression for diameters if bright and dark rings?
3) Why do u get circular fringes in Michelson interferometer. write its construction.
4) Explain d theory of a) single slit b) double slit diffraction.( arrive at intensity, conditions for bright and dark bands using phases.
5) Derive expressions for dispersive and resolving power of grating and angular width of diffraction pattern.
6) Solve any 8 problems from the flowing
42-1; 42-16; 42-19; 42-26; 42-29; 43-5; 43-8; 43-15; 43-18; 43-23; 43-34; 43-16; 43-24; 43-28; 43-32
Solutions available 42-16,42-19,42-29,42-26,43-18,43-16,43-24